Calling all artists!
Neilson Park Creative Centre (NPCC) invites emerging and established artists to participate in Impact 2019.
Currently in its 27th year, Impact is NPCC’s most anticipated show that fosters creativity in the artistic community. Impact 2019 aims to bring together artists practicing in diverse media and approaches (both traditional and contemporary) while showcasing artwork of the highest standard.
July 22 to August 12, 2019
Exhibition Reception and Awards
Thursday, July 25, 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Friday, June 21 at 4 p.m.
Honourable Mentions $50 each
NPCC Members and Students
G19IMPACT1: One Artwork: $25 plus HST, total of $28.25
G19IMPACT2: Two Artworks: $35 plus HST, total of $39.55
G19IMPACT3: One Artwork: $40 plus HST, total of $45.20
G19IMPACT4: Two Artworks: $50 plus HST, total of $56.50
Please note application fees are non-refundable
HOW TO SUBMIT
• You may submit online at the NPCC website or by email.
• All submissions require an application form, images and payment.
1) First, complete your application form and upload your artwork image(s) by filling in the on-line application form here. Maximum image size is 1MB in a .jpg format. Please use the following naming convention to label your images: LastName_FirstName_Title
2) Secondly, after completing the application form, return to the the NPCC website
3) Thirdly, to complete your application make your payment here.
In Person Submission
3) Payment by credit card, debit or cheque in person or credit card on phone during office hours.
Call for Submission Deadline: Friday, June 21 at 4 p.m.
Notification of Acceptance to Artists by Email: Friday, July 12
Artwork Drop off: Monday, July 22, 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Reception and Awards: Thursday, July 25, 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Artwork Pick Up: Friday, August 9, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
For further details about the exhibition and a printed application form please click here