Call For Entry NPCC Celebrates Pride
NPCC invites youth members of the 2SLGBTQI+ community to submit artwork to be displayed on the
evening of June 16 free of charge. Artwork in all subject matters and mediums are welcome. Artworks
will be displayed on easels or pedestals throughout our galleries.
Friday, June 16, 2023 from 5 pm to 9 pm
In the galleries at Neilson Park Creative Centre
56 Neilson Drive
Etobicoke, ON M9C 1V6
Due Date for Call for Entry:
Friday, June 9, 2023
Delivery of Artworks to NPCC:
Saturday, June 10 and Sunday, June 11 from 9 am to 4 pm or
Monday, June 12 to Thursday, June 15 from 9 am to 9:30 pm
Pick up of Accepted Artworks:
Friday, June 16, 2023 after 9 pm or Saturday, June 17 and Sunday, June 18 from 9 am to 4 pm or
Monday, June 19 to Wednesday, June 21 from 9 am to 9:30 pm
Two awards for Best in Show and One for People’s Choice of an exhibition time slot in
our Emergence Gallery. Exhibition dates to be determined.
- Each artist may submit up to two artworks in any medium.
- Submission is complete after the application form and .jpg image are submitted.
- All submitted 2-D artwork should not exceed 36 inches x 48 inches and will be displayed on easels.
- All 2-D artworks should be framed or mounted on a support board, e.g. foam board, cardboard, so that it may be displayed upright on an easel.
- All submitted 3-D artwork should not exceed 3 feet high x 2 feet wide x 2 feet deep in
dimension and will be displayed on pedestals.
- Fibre Art/Textiles should be submitted with proper display equipment. It can be hung with a pocket/sleeve sewn to the top back with a rod or dowel to extend one inch either side of the artwork.
- Artworks must have two temporary NPCC labels attached to it listing the artist’s name, phone number, title of artwork, medium and price taped to the back.