NPCC Creative Festival Vendor Application Information
The Neilson Park Creative Festival is an outdoor event in Neilson Park. The festival features outdoor art and fine craft vendors, live music, a plein-air competition, food trucks, and kids’ workshops with free admission and parking on-site on Saturday, July 15 from 10 am to 4pm.
We are looking for artists and artisans who create and produce their own art work such as paintings, sculptures, rug crafting, calligraphy, fibre art and quilted items, jewellery, stained glass, wood carvings, pottery, and other arts and crafts.
- This is a juried sale where we look for vendors with high quality handmade products. All vendors are selected by NPCC’s Creative Festival Committee.
- The vendor must be the producer of the products sold. Mass produced and manufactured items will not be accepted.
- Vendors may only display and sell the products approved by NPCC Creative Festival Committee.
- Application entries are selected by the NPCC Creative Festival committee. The committee’s decisions are final.
- The application will be considered for jurying by the committee when we receive your completed application form and images. Notification of acceptance or not into the sale will be emailed on Friday, June 30, 2023. If you are accepted you have until Friday, July 7, 2023 to make your payment.
Important Dates and Time
Sale Date: Saturday, July 15, 2023 from 10 am to 4 pm
Vendor Application Deadline: Monday, June 26, 2023
Vendor Notifications: Emailed on Friday, June 30, 2023
Payment Due: Friday, July 7, 2023
Set Up Dates and Times: Saturday, July 15, 2023 from 8 am to 9:45 am
Tear Down Time: Saturday, July 15 from 4 pm to 5 pm
Booth Options & Pricing
NPCC Member Booth (a benefit of a NPCC membership is reduced entry fees)
– one 10’ x 10’ canopy tent $110.00 ($124.30 with HST).
Non-NPCC Member Booth
– one 10’ x 10’ canopy tent $140 ($158.20 with HST)
- This is an outdoor event – Rain or Shine! No refunds for inclement weather.
- 10’ x 10’ canopy tent is included in payment. The tent will be set up by NPCC.
- NPCC will not provide tables or chairs.
- No access to electricity.
- Vendors supply their own tables, chairs, booth décor, products to sell.
- There is a limited number of accessible booth spots, please contact NPCC for availability.
- One 10’ x 10’ canopy tent set up outdoors in Neilson Park.
- Canopy tent placement is assigned by NPCC.
- Accessibility to washrooms inside the centre at NPCC.
- Advertising in local newspaper and listings of the sale on event websites.
- Listing of your booth on our website, with links to your social media and website.
- Digital postcards for vendors to advertise to their customers.
- Posts about each vendor on our social media channels @NPCCarts on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter using images submitted by vendors.
- Provide tables, chairs and booth décor.
- Set up and take down of their booth.
- Handmade products for sale.
- Vendors staff their booths at all times.
- Process their own payments. Have a cash float and/or a Point of Sale Terminal.
- Cell data packages to process sales through Point of Sales Terminals.
- Advertise participation in sale through their social media, emails blasts, advertising,
- Follow NPCC on our social media channels @NPCCarts on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Payment for Booth Space
- Notification of acceptance or not into the sale will be emailed on Friday, June 30, 2023.
- If you are accepted into the Creative Festival, payment is due on Friday, July 7, 2023.
- If payment is not received by July 7, 2023 your booth space will be assigned to another vendor on the wait list.
- NPCC accepts credit, debit, cheque or cash for payments.
How to Apply
There are two ways to apply online and by paper application. The application is complete when NPCC receives your application form and images.
NPCC Creative Festival Vendor Application Form
To return to the general NPCC Creative Festival page, click here.